Working in the lawn & landscape industry isn’t easy but it is rewarding. If you love being outside, working with your hands, and want to have a career where you take pride in creating and maintaining beautiful yards for the nicest customers, then this career could be perfect for you.
Here is the BASIC stuff you need before applying:
- Be physically fit with a keen attention to detail; this is hard, physical work that requires stamina
- Problem solving skills to troubleshoot any issues that may arise
Have a desire to get things done with a sense of urgency
- Take direction well & follow instructions
- Take pride in your work and completing it correctly
Have the willingness to work in a team & to better the company as a whole
- Have the desire and initiative to grow within your position and the MW team
Competitive Pay & Industry Leading Benefits
We offer several benefits with employment including:
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, & Vision plan through Aetna (we pay 50%)
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Compensation
- Free Uniforms/Gloves
- On Call Snow Pay
- Phone Reimbursement for Crew Leaders
- Monthly Company BBQ’s
- Employee of the Month Rewards
We find that our mission statements helps set the bar for the company as a whole and for all employees to have the same goal. We are always striving to be better and our mission statement and core values are the foundation for our strong business.
These core values are at the heart of our company. These are the key principles we all focus on and relate directly to our company mission.
We believe that our core benefit of working at MW is the environment. We are a team who work together through every step of the day to ensure the quality of our work. But we are also more than that. We become friends, we know each other’s families, and we genuinely like coming to work each day. We celebrate our hard work with monthly employee BBQ’s, a yearly party including employees & their families, and we reward hard work with employee of the month recognition, weekly meetings, and longevity and loyalty with competitive raises & bonuses. A short description of your company and the services you offer.